Friday, December 19, 2008

Beavertails!

When you're spending time in Ottawa during the winter, you HAVE to have a beavertail. Have to. Here's a picture of my kilaloe sunrise beavertail I had a while back. Mmm.. I could definitely go for one of those and a cup of hot chocolate right about now. It's not a great picture, but don't worry, I'll get a better picture with my D300 this winter break. Heh.

For those who don't know, it's not a real beavertail. It's a whole wheat bread that's stretched out to look like a beaver's tail, which is then deep fried, then it's spread with butter and covered with cinnamon and sugar, oh, and I can't forget about the lemon juice on top. Check out their site for more information.


~ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...