Friday, February 20, 2009

"God of Cookery" YES!!!


I was browsing around "Serious Eats" just now and found an article written by "The Girl Who Ate Everything" author, Robyn Lee, who mentions that "The God of Cookery" should be on the list of top movies that star Chinese food. Yay for Stephen Chow! The article comments on "Appetite for China's" article.

Christine has already expressed her love for the movie, but I just need to say that I love it as much as she does. Exploding pissing beef balls!!!!

Word.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! :D

    I've only seen this movie once (I was lucky; found it used for cheap at a movie/music store!) but afterward I remember thinking "OMG THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER." Stephen Chow = <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob!

    Yeah, I believe my uncle bought a pirated copy from Toronto for something like a dollar. Our entire family watched it, loved it, and then proceeded to eat dinner.

    Definitely a family favourite.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...