Thursday, April 23, 2009

Unbelievable Day

I've had so many crappy days and weeks where nothing seems to go right in these past 8 months. I'm sure you've had them too. Well, today was the opposite, for once. Everything finally turned out for me today. =]

The highlight? I met up with a friend and we went to Libretto. My Margherita pizza was AMAZING! The only downside to dinner was that we didn't take any pictures. I would gladly explain it all to you guys, but I think it'll be better if there were pictures. Maybe I'll go back and take many, many pictures and just insert them in... hmm.. I may do that. I'll write about it tomorrow. For now, all you have to know is that my culinary experience at Libretto's was like an epiphany.


~ Christine

~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...