Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Back in Ottawa for the Summer!

Christine and I are both back in Ottawa for the summer, so we might have some joint blog posts coming up. We haven't started on the good eats yet, but with all the summer festivals and events coming up, you can be sure it'll be happy eating.

Also, Christine has been teaching me some things about Photoshop. Check this out:

DSC03456_edited-2


Pretty neat, huh? Actually, if Christine saw this, she might die of shame, but I'm quite proud of myself.

I'll have to write a proper post about these soon. First, I'll have to finish up the Toronto Weekend series before I even think about doing newer posts.

It's going to be a busy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...