Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Can't Quite Put My Finger On It....

I thought maybe I'd mention that we changed the layout of the blog. If you've been here before, then it's obvious to you. Anyway, I was getting annoyed with the cut-off edges, small text size, and colour scheme, so I just upped and changed it. We may be changing it again if we find a better one.

You'll be able to figure out which one of us is posting because my pictures will all be aligned on the left, while Christine's are centred.

I suppose it's also worth mentioning that I've recently started Twittering, and I've added a box on the navigation bar on the left. You can follow me as I tweet the things I can't justify writing a proper post about. Mostly though, the focus will be on trying to stay within "The Diet."



Christine and I will be working on a joint review of a new pizzeria in the Byward Market, The Grand. Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...