Monday, August 24, 2009

The End of Summer is Near

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long since our last post. It's the end of the summer and Lucy and I are getting very busy.

I started moving into my new place earlier today. It's close to Humber College, which was what I was looking for, in a nice neighbourhood. I'm so excited to finally have my own place! Woot! I won't be settled until the end of the week, but it might take a bit longer to adjust if i decide to spend the rest of the summer back in Ottawa. We'll see what happens this week.

Lucy is busy with work. That not sound like much, but what you don't know is that she's been trying to cram two full time positions into one day. Okay, it's not that bad. She's trying to do her own work, but at the same time, cover for someone who has left for the summer. Not only that, but she has paper work to do on the side... ahem... (Thanks so much!)

But yes... I've been working on editing pictures on upcoming blog entries. You can see a few on my Flickr page. I promise that I will post at least two entries before the week ends - if I go back to Ottawa. If not, then there won't be any entries from me. You see, being the procrastinator I am, I totally forgot to burn the pictures we took during the summer and bring them over here. Genius...

Oh, one last thing before I forget. We'll be creating a facebook fan page for those who are into that soon. Look for it in the near future.

~ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...