Friday, September 04, 2009

The Diet is Officially Over! *Updated*

*Updated*

Three days of being off The Diet has translated to indigestion, heartburn, and a general feeling of bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. I'll be getting back on it tomorrow, if not today.

-----------------

Since this is the end of summer (school starts again in a few days), I am proclaiming the end of The Diet.

However, I've realized that eating better means that my body feels terrible when I cheat and eat crap. I actually slept all day and wandered aimlessly around the house, though I was supposed to be packing for Kingston. It seems that I may get back on The Diet!

We'll see.

Anyway, my next dozen posts will be light on words. I am now two and a half months behind, and I desperately need to clear out my backlog!

So back to Kingston, back to school, and back to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...