Monday, May 02, 2011

Update

I'm disappointed that I didn't get any blogging done in over a month, but I'm going to make up for it! I'll be blogging about my short trip to Taiwan and Beijing that I took almost a year ago. And since I waited so long to write about it all, I'm just going to be writing (and posting) about each day as if it happened earlier in the day.

My journey began on May 3rd, but I didn't land in Hong Kong until May 5th, 2010. The first article is scheduled to be published in the early hours of May 5th. (Holy crap, has it been a year already?) Until then, here are a few pictures...

Taiwan2010_0584
Steamed red bean-filled buns at Din Tai Fung.

Taiwan2010_0313
Wontons and boba milk tea (original milk tea with pearls) at the Dream Mall.

Taiwan2010_0669
Stinky tofu at the Shilin Night Market.

Taiwan2010_0680
Huge chicken cutlets at the Shilin Night Market.

Beijing2010_0854
Hot and sour soup in Beijing.

Beijing2010_1093
Peking duck in Beijing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...