Among the things we ate that night at the restaurant…
Steamed bamboo with a side of a kewpie-like mayonnaise.
Stir fried veggies, noodles, and peppers.
Tiny deep fried fish.
Once we had digested dinner, a few of us checked out the pool facilities, which included hot tubs and steam rooms. I know that I slept real well that night.
More links from the Tea in Asia 2011 trip:
- Arriving in HK: Hello from Hong Kong!
- Day Trip to Macau: Window Shopping in Macau
- Arriving in Guilin, China: Breakfast and Tea Tasting
- Arriving in Taiwan: Seafood Dinner
- Arriving in Shanghai: Muslim Restaurant