Monday, September 30, 2013

Noodles at Kim's Restaurant, Spinach Pies at Aladdin Bakery

20130430_125412

Last time Andrew got to try the noodles from Kim's Restaurant, the food was very disappointing. I still had confidence in the restaurant. Before I brought Andrew to the restaurant, I wanted to try it one more time in case the quality actually went downhill.

20130430_125346
I ordered the usual: deep fried shrimp balls (A-11) and rice noodles with chicken (FN-04), substituting the bean sprouts for Chinese greens. Both dishes were really good. It was the same great quality I've been used to. Phew!

20130430_133950
As I was walking to the bus stop, I picked up a spinach pie and meat pie from Aladdin Bakery to try later that evening. The temptation was too great. I warmed them both up in the toaster oven and shared it with Mom and Lucy as an appetizer before dinner. We found the spinach pie really heavy and quite sour. I liked the sourness but needed a drink to give my palate a rest. I wouldn't be able to handle a whole one for a meal or something. It's too much for me. The meat pies, on the other hand, is not a problem at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...